“Your children will either live forever with Jesus or apart from him. Too many growing up in Christian homes will not follow Christ as adults. Do you have a strategy for parenting in today’s hostile culture?
The Disciple-Making Parent will give you confidence in your journey.
In the Disciple-Making Parent you will learn:
- The North Star to Guide Your Parenting
- The Process Second-Generation Christians Go Through
- The Reasons Young People Walk Away from the Faith
- Nine Powerful Influences Found in Wise Families
- How Your Example Can Commend the Gospel
- What Your Children are Watching at Home
- How to Explain Hypocrisy to Them
- Why the Heart is the Most Important Part of Them (and How to Stay Connected
- How Discipline Prepares Them for the Gospel
- How To Clearly Explain the Gospel to Little Children
- How to Nourish Them with the Word of God
- Different Ways to Have Family Devotions (and When to Stop)
- How to Cast a Vision of the World
- How to Pray for Your Children (and for Yourself)
- The Doubts Your Children Will Experience and What You Can Do
- How to Deal with the Electronics and Media Tsunami
- And Much More”
Come borrow this book at our Library!
(Image credit: Amazon)